Monday, March 23, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
When forum was active, lot of people asked “Why webload is not recording web site which are accessed through proxy?”
Here is the solution for that issue.
Before start recording in Webload IDE, we need to set the configuration to access the web application through webload that needs to be test. One of the most important step in that is setting up proxy information in Webload.
For setting up the proxy, first we need to determine your proxy name and port. We can
easily check in your browser. For example in internet explorer, we can check by selecting menu Tools | Internet Options, then select “Connections” tab and click “Lan Settings” button.
Once you determine your corparate proxy name and port, the same can be set in Webload IDE by following the below step.
1. Open the Webload IDE
2. Select Tools | Record Options and then select the Proxy Options tab.
3. Check the Use Secondary Proxy option
4. In the Secondary Proxy Name field, type the name of your organization's proxy
5. In the Secondary Proxy Port field, type the port number of your organization's proxy in secondary proxy username and secondary proxy password
6. If your proxy has authentication, then enter the proxy username and password
7. Click OK.
Your “Recording Option” in Webload IDE might look like below picture.
// wlHttp.SaveSource instructs webload to store the response page source of the next Get/Post request.
// Kindly remember, it will store only for next request.
InfoMessage("Page Source : " + document.wlSource); // END WLIDE
// Stores Headers information in to variable x
// Header is nothing but an key value pair.
// So Here I am printing the Key/value pair
Group Address: http://groups.google.com/group/performance-testing-using-webload
Current email address: firstname.lastname@example.org